The virtual conference will bring together key players from the Life Sciences industry in Scotland and beyond.
Key speakers include:
● Kate Bingham, Chair of The UK Vaccines Task Force
● Dave Tudor, The Life Sciences Industry Leadership Group
● Ivan McKee MSP, Minister for Trade, Investment and Innovation
The event will include panel discussions on the following topics:
● Strategic response to Covid 19 with
● Pharmaceutical supply chain & innovation
● Health technology
● Animal health, agritech & aquaculture
There are many great networking opportunities throughout the day to chat virtually and start building collaborations through COVID19 and beyond.
To register and view the agenda, https://www.scotsmanlifesciences.co.uk/.