Plan now to get the partnering meetings you want
Partnering is a process that begins in advance of the event. With the support of EBD Group’s partneringONE®, agreeing one-to-one meetings with your target companies is easy.
- Activate your account and set your password. Watch for an email from partneringONE/Knect365 to guide you.
- Profile. The more you include in your company, personal and asset profiles, the easier it is for others to find you and decide if they want to meet. Publish your company and asset profiles.
- Start your Agenda. Set your availability to indicate when you can take one-to-one meetings.
- Agree your meetings. Once full partnering services are launched (early May), use Search or A-Z lists to browse profiles and send meeting requests. Save and rerun your searches using the Date From feature to find the newest entries. Respond to incoming requests on your Messenger page.
- Sit back and relax. Agreed meetings will be scheduled based on everyone’s availability. Scheduling starts a week prior to the event, and newly scheduled meetings will continue to appear in your Agenda, even during the event. Locations are published the day prior to the event.
- Keep up to date on site. Use the venue wifi to login from your mobile browser to find your next meeting and respond to new messages. Going mobile saves paper and makes sure you don’t miss any last minute changes. Visit the partnering help desk if you want to know more about the power features of partneringONE.
Check out our quick start guide for more details and power user features.